- 3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Frank’s Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1. Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
- 2. Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
- 3. Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot.
- 4. Add butter.
- 5. Cook on low for an additional hour.
I had the forethought to thaw out the chicken ahead of time, so if you do that, adjust the cooking time down about an hour, hour and a half (5-6 hours, instead of 6-7). The chicken shreds really easy. I also used the entire packet of ranch dip, whereas the creator used half and I added 3 tbsp butter instead of 2, but otherwise, followed the recipe! I put a little bleu cheese on the bun before I put on the chicken.
My kids (and their mom, too!) give this one two thumbs up and my oldest said “It’s AWESOME! You need to make that again.”