So, here’s what’s for dinner tonight!
Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
|photo by A Southern Fairytale|
- 4 slices country potato bread
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1-2 TBSP chopped green onions
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Lay out bread; butter each slice on one side
- Spread sour cream on the other side of the bread; top with cheddar cheese slices and sprinkle with green onions.
- Cook bacon thoroughly; place over green onions
- Put sandwich together; cook like you would a normal grilled cheese.
As a side note, if you don’t particularly like sour cream (like me), you can always leave it out. On my sandwich, I put it on, just to see how it would taste… which was pretty damn good! Like I said, whatever you fancy.