I have here another creation with those Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough sheets. I absolutely love them! They are so versatile. So, while you’re all out there voting, I’m going to sit here, watch the end of Toy Story, and type this up!
Turkey Taco Casserole
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 packet of taco seasoning, or less to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom
- 1 cup cheese of choice (I used a taco blend)
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- salt/pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In skillet, brown turkey with olive oil, garlic and seasonings. Set aside. Open 1 can of dough; cover bottom of greased 9×13 casserole dish.
- Stir in undiluted soup to meat mix; spread over dough; top with cheese. Arrange second can of dough over top of meat/cheese, pinching in at corners and sides if possible.
- Brush top layer of dough with egg (or melted butter).
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
It’s super yummy! I hope you enjoy. And Happy Election Day, America!