Hello beautiful people!
I have a quick and easy anytime meal or snack that can be tailored to suit the most picky palate. I made these for our Super Bowl party and they were a huge hit!
If you decide to follow this recipe exactly, I want you to know that the smell was spicier than the taste. If you go with a milder or hotter version, you’re on your own!
Don’t they look scrumptious? Here’s the rundown:
- 3 lbs frozen chicken wings (I used wing drumettes – they were almost $4 cheaper – use either one; even boneless tenders would work)
- 2 12oz bottles Frank’s Buffalo sauce
- 3 tbsps butter
That’s it! Simple enough so far.
What to do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spread chicken out over foil-lined baking sheet. Set in preheated oven to brown for 30 minutes.
- Pour both bottles of buffalo sauce (or 24 oz of your preferred wing sauce) and butter into slow cooker (big enough to hold all the chicken).
- When wings are done in the oven, transfer them into slow cooker and stir to coat with sauce.
- You can set your slow cooker on low for 4-4 1/2 hours or high for 2-2 1/2 hours.